Recorded 5/15/2019 – Replay Available Below
Webinar – Strategy Essentials for Project Managers
Knowing more about strategy is a great career move!
Are you a project manager looking for ways to align your projects to strategy and contribute to strategy discussions? Bridging the gap between strategy and project management can make a big impact on organization performance. Those organizations that do not can easily fall short of meeting their goals.
If you are looking for ways to bridge the gap between strategy and practical project management, join Strategy Management Group’s Wes Balakian, a certified Project Management Professional® expert, and Howard Rohm, a certified Strategic Management Professional (SMP) expert, as they highlight the benefits of linking strategy and project management and discuss: what is strategy and why is it important, how strategy and project management can be aligned to improve an organization’s results, and how project managers can benefit from knowing more about strategy.
- Knowledge of the Strategic Planning and Management process, and how strategy and project management can be aligned to improve organization results
- Understand how enterprise-wide strategy translates to Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- Learn how project managers benefit from knowing about strategy
- Learn how project managers can execute projects strategically
- Learn why knowing more about strategy is a good career move!
- Learn why knowing more about project management is a good career move!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest information about our next webinar!
Strategy Essentials for Project Managers
A one-day interactive experience designed to give project managers and PMPs® the strategic planning and management knowledge and skills they need to support corporate-level strategy development and successfully implement enterprise-wide strategy through projects at the operations level.