Strategy Management Group (SMG) provides consulting, training, and professional certification services to organizations worldwide related to:
- Strategic planning
- Balanced scorecard
- KPI / performance measurement
- Strategic project management
About Strategy Management Group
Strategy Management Group (SMG) provides consulting, training, and professional certification services to commercial, government, and non-profit organizations worldwide. SMG specializes in helping organizations:
- Transform the organization and build buy-in to change
- Build complete strategic management systems
- Improve strategic processes
Learn how SMG can help your organization
We Are Trusted Advisors
Our expert consultants and trainers advise organizations throughout the world. SMG serves clients globally with three domestic U.S. offices, as well as through our many international partner offices.
We apply our “teaching-based” approach to our consultations as well, ensuring that the lessons learned while developing a strategic balanced scorecard system can be implemented by our clients for years to come. The SMG team is passionate about helping our clients flourish, and we are dedicated to the success of every organization.
We Have a Disciplined Approach
Our services are organized around our award-winning framework, Nine Steps to Success™. Detailed in the book The Institute Way, this logical approach gives clients the confidence that words will be used consistently throughout the organization and that important process steps haven’t been skipped or mixed. Building on our proven team-based methodology, we will customize our approach to fit your organization, so that you can:
- Focus more on strategy
- Improve organizational performance
- Align the work people do with vision and strategy
We Have 20 Years of Experience
SMG applies knowledge from our team’s wide range of experience and expertise. No other consulting or training company has our unique set of capabilities to help organizations succeed. We have:
- Consulted for hundreds of organizations in over 80 countries since 1997
- Trained over 18,000 strategic planning, balanced scorecard, KPI (performance measurement), or project management practitioners worldwide
- Co-certified, with The George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership, part of the College of Professional Studies, over 9,000 BSC, KPI, and OKR Professionals since 2005
- Established ourselves as strategic planning experts, as one of a few Approved Learning Providers for the International Association for Strategy Professionals
- Established ourselves as an Authorized Training Partner for the Project Management Institute
|International Association of Strategy Professionals
|Bridging Strategy and Execution: SMG is one of the few organizations worldwide that has established itself as an Approved Learning Provider for IASP and an Authorized Training Partner for PMI.
TThe PMI Authorized Training Partner seal is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.